Tuesday 3 December 2013

How many times have I said sorry now?

I keep asking myself lately if I should let you go. And maybe you've been asking that too of yourself? I can't see what's inside of you and feel how you are feeling. It's like you say it's wrong, but from which direction? Am I putting all of this on you again? Should I just be harsh and cut off all communications because the longer I prolong this the more I'm going to hurt you?

When you tease I feel like maybe there is more to things than friends, and I get anxious like maybe I'm leading you on again and letting things spin out of control. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the first step and we'd just be good friends from the start. I'm trying to make things ok by drawing my line between friendship and romance, and I hope you understand.

What can I do to make you not feel that way for me? I'm sorry for leading you here.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm wrong. It's not fun at all...
    沈澱需要時間,朋友是淡如水的。

    ReplyDelete

Crossing lines

Each line crossed Diving deeper into you The parade of life  This song we sing - both familiar and absurd I gaze at you from this sid...