Saturday 28 April 2012

KISS- Without you (Korean girl band)


As I sit here and think about all that im missing, all that im missingGot everything that i could ever ask for, but youas i pass down this bend wondering how you've been, wondering how you been.but the more that your on my mind im just lonely and blue can u seewhy can you be with me to hold me tight,jus being with you will make everything better and right
((Chorus))i wanna have you by my sideyou always make it rightand without you my heart starts to crywill i ever go on or will i stay strongdo you see without you my soul dies
i sat up all night remembering what we hadbut i can sleep a wink im thinkin of you makes me sadi cant seem to shake you off my mindjust wanna go back in time and just press rewind
((Chorus))i wanna have you by my sideyou always make it rightand without you my heart starts to crywill i ever go on or will i stay strongdo you see without you my soul dies
((Bridge))your all that i wantyour all that i needso why dont you come and be with me
((Chorus))i wanna have you by my sideyou always make it rightand without you my heart starts to crywill i ever go on or will i stay strongdo you see without you my soul dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crossing lines

Each line crossed Diving deeper into you The parade of life  This song we sing - both familiar and absurd I gaze at you from this sid...