Thursday 19 April 2012

Sound of My Thoughts- Cheshire Cat

Indie pop artist~



I
I tried to find you
I tried to follow you
Around the curves, in circles
Couldn't track you down
Did you hear my voice
In the wind calling out for you

*
In this lost labyrinth
I thought I saw your shadow
Is it just my imagination? (Is it just my, is it just my,is it just my)
Trying to mislead me?
Replaying loop-holed memories
Tasting them all on my lips (Tasting them, tasting them)
To find that I wandered deeper

So... I...
I tried to retrace the prints
From when we first met
I shudder to think that perhaps
I'm your muse
Disdainful look on your face
Immaculate tail swinging about
Smile and disappear

Oh oh oh so wary, wary, wary, wary
Look a tea party
Cakes and puddings
Treacle tarts
Milk and coffee and tea
No x7 signs of sneaky paw prints...
Oh well, whatever!

*

I'm a little lost perhaps in wonderland
Who am I, perhaps I'm dreaming
I'm no fool but won't you help me?
Meow, Meow, Meow...............
Watch my from afar my sneaky cheshire cat!

My Cheshire Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crossing lines

Each line crossed Diving deeper into you The parade of life  This song we sing - both familiar and absurd I gaze at you from this sid...